Price: $3.32(g)Sale: 100 pc/ $2.72(g)
A face mask commonly used to protect against airborne matter such as pollen, smog, dust, and viruses. Utilizing a fitment bridge sewn into the mask, this KN95 is face form fitting and provides a high level of filtration. Nelson labs NIOSH criteria testing available. Tested to show filter performance ≥ 98% for particles with mass median diameter of 0.3 microns.
Quality matters. Verifiable testing reports available upon request.
- Filter performance ≥ 98% for particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 microns.
- Meets WHO (World Health Organization) 2019-nCoV guidelines.
- 25 gsm non-woven 25 gsm meltblown fabric 25 gsm non-woven fabric.
- CE certified. FDA Registered.
- One time use. Non sterile.
Price: $0.87(g)Sale: 100 pc / $0.59(c)
High quality loose fitting surgical mask made from 3-ply non-woven fabric.
Medical Rated Masks Level II in accordance to EN 14683 standards.
Packed in sealed packets of 10 pcs. and then 50 per box. FDA registered and CE certified. Testing reports available upon request.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 99% 0.3 microns or larger.
- Differential pressure (Breathability) Pa/cm ≤ 49
- Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16 kPa
- Microbial cleanliness ≤ 30
- One time use. Non sterile.
Sanitize with sterile alcohol prep pads. Packaged 100 pcs. per box, these pads are individually packaged to be sterile so they can be used without contaminating others. They are 2-ply pads that are saturated with 75% Isopropyl alcohol. Great for sanitizing an area of skin, or small surface areas such as phones and door handles. They are a perfect aid to help keep you and your environment clean.
75% Isopropyl alcohol
Sterile. Individually wrapped
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fires and flames.
- Do not use with electrocautery procedures.
- Do not use near your eyes.
- Keep away from children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation and redness develops.
- If the condition persists longer than 72 hours.
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers (NCITs) are ideal way of quickly assessing whether someone as a fever or not, and does so with a reasonable degree of accuracy. Regardless of whether the device reads 100.1 or 100.4, it is still a good indication that they have a fever. The FDA helps to manage expectations with this https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/general-hospital-devices-and-supplies/non-contact-infrared-thermometers
There are limitations to the technology, and that is not a reflection on the quality of this product. Infrared Thermometers are simply not as accurate as traditional thermometers. There are variables that can impact the readings, with the distance from the forehead playing a significant factor. They are designed to give a reasonably accurate reading, but the accuracy rating plays into the equation. The internal sensor component is rated of ± 0.2C° (±0.36F°), and it could be ±0.6C° when considering distance and other environmental variables.