KN95 Face Mask
Price: $3.32(g)Sale: 100 pc/ $2.72(g)
A face mask commonly used to protect against airborne matter such as pollen, smog, dust, and viruses. Utilizing a fitment bridge sewn into the mask, this KN95 is face form fitting and provides a high level of filtration. Nelson labs NIOSH criteria testing available. Tested to show filter performance ≥ 98% for particles with mass median diameter of 0.3 microns.
Quality matters. Verifiable testing reports available upon request.
- Filter performance ≥ 98% for particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 microns.
- Meets WHO (World Health Organization) 2019-nCoV guidelines.
- 25 gsm non-woven 25 gsm meltblown fabric 25 gsm non-woven fabric.
- CE certified. FDA Registered.
- One time use. Non sterile.